Thursday, July 22, 2010

The New Cupcake

According to Emeril and the GMA team, they predict Whoopie Pies are going to become the NEW CUPCAKE!


Up till a week or so ago I had never really heard of whoopie pies. My daughter sent me a few links about them  as we are planing a baby shower in a few weeks and we always look for new foods for our events. To me they were like skooter pies or marshmellow pies but so much better. There are so many different ways to make them. Now we have to decide which ones we will make for our event.

Boy am I behind the times sometimes! Imagine my surprise when this morning there was a segment on GMA about them. Actually the segment was on Summer Cookbooks. Check out his list here if you didn't or don't watch GMA.

Sometimes I get all tickley inside when an idea we have or had seems to get some unpredicted attention. It's like, hey we did that or we are doing that.

If you would like to see some of the events we have done, check our our blog, Two Kids and a Party!


Two Kids and a Party


1 comment:

  1. Those look amazing! I love cookies with icing in the middle. Not store bought, plain jane ones...but fresh warm cookies, with real frosting in between. So GOOD!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails