Sunday, May 2, 2010

Getting to Know You


Sunday is a day of rest and rest we did!

We had the most wonderful 'Grand' Day yesterday.

Would you like to get to know me?

How about getting to know other's?

Keely's Getting to Know You is a great way to start.

Hop on over and see for yourself.


The questions.....


1. Are you superstitious?
2. If you were an animal..what kind would you be?
3. You would never catch me wearing.........?
4. If someone posts a VLOG..do you watch it?
5. Have you ever waxed your girlie/manly parts..or any other part of your body?
6. Are you a spender or a saver?
7. If you were starring in a movie..who would you want to play your leading man/woman?
8. Smoker..never smoked..social smoker..or smoked back in the day?

My Answers......

1. Are you superstitious?


No not really, but yay, sometimes. I mean I don't throw salt over my shoulder but like reading my horoscope sometimes. Best when read a few days later and it's interesting that sometimes it was spot on.

2. If you were an animal..what kind would you be?

Definitely a dog. I mean, after all I have four of the four legged devoted friends. I wouldn't want to be a mutt, but a pure bred like maybe Golden Retriever or Lab. Since I love the water, so do they, but don't train me for hunting. Just love me and I will be your best friend for ever.

3. You would never catch me wearing.........?

Spandex, a bikini, to even thong panties. Give me comfort.

4. If someone posts a VLOG..do you watch it?

Most the time...when I don't, it's not by choice but the fact that my silly computer doesn't allow me to.

5. Have you ever waxed your girlie/manly parts..or any other part of your body?

Never have, nor do I think I want to wax my girlie areas. I do have my brows and upper lip done and that is enough pain for me.

6. Are you a spender or a saver?

Actually both, save so to spend and spend wisely so to save.

7. If you were starring in a movie..who would you want to play your leading man/woman?

Not so sure. Maybe someone like Josh Lucas, Matthew McConaughey or even Harrison Ford.

8. Smoker..never smoked..social smoker..or smoked back in the day?

Sad to say I am a smoker, soon to be former smoker, but not socially. If there are other people around, then I try not to offend them with my second hand smoke. Try never to smoke in front of the 'Grands" nor let them see me either. I do and have been caught by them and I hate it so...I really want to get through this quiting stage. Sometimes I do really good, then other days are harder. My goal is to be smoke free permanently and forever this year. I won't give myself a date as that seems to not work. This gradual decline in use is working and I can see my success ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails