So now, I am following in my MIL's footsteps. Each time I buy outfits for the 'Grand' daughter's I either buy socks or shoes that coordinate. Gymboree is one to have a great selections but look what I found at a blog I read. It wasn't a post about the socks.
This little girl, Abby, has cancer and is getting her wish from Make a Wish Foundation. A fellow follower, Lynda, also has a Esty store and commented that she wanted to donate a pair of her socks for the trip.
Socks! I just had to check it out!
Check out these cutie patooties...
How about these...Button's for our Button...
These socks come in many sizes:
- Newborn 0-6 months
- 6-12 months(shoe size 1-3)
- 12-24 months(shoe size 4-5)
- Shoe size 5-8 1/2
- Shoe size 9-2
- Teen and woman's shoe size 3-10
They also come in an array of colors.
Guess my 'Grands' will be receiving some socks cause I just can't resist.


No comments:
Post a Comment
A penny for your thoughts...