Sunday, April 25, 2010

Getting To Know You

What better way to get to know someone then with Keely's...



To play..copy the questions..answer them..post them on your blog..then come back here and link on up!


The questions...

1. If you could star in any movie genre..what would it be..romance..horror..comedy..suspense or action?

2. Do you recycle?

3. Have you ever been to a strip club?

4. Do you have a nickname?

5. What's a name you can't stand to be called?

6. What are your Summer staples?

7. What was the last thing you bought for yourself?

8. Are you happy with your boob size?

My answers...

1. If you could star in any movie genre..what would it be..romance..horror..comedy..suspense or action?



It would be a toss up between romance and comedy. How about a romantic comedy!



2. Do you recycle?


Good question and though I did when we lived in the Napa Valley where they encouraged it and provided the necessary can, we also would take can and copper to the recycler with the kids. This extra money would then be used for vacations or special outings around our area.

When we moved here 16 years ago we learned they did not recycle here, nor have they begun a program to. How sad! We still recycle copper and have tried recycling aluminium cans a number of time but it seems to attract bugs, yuck! However we have looked into one of these new recycling container's...


...and hope to pick one up. Unfortunately it is not something in any of our stores so we will have to find one while traveling in the car or order one in which adds to to cost but feel it will pay for itself in a matter of months.

3. Have you ever been to a strip club?


Nope, notta, never!



4. Do you have a nickname?


Growing up I was teazed with Lizard because I was called Lizzy, then there was Liz and now some actual use my real name, Elizabeth. Family still call me Liz and my brother's kids refer to me as Aunt Lizard sometimes. My hubby goes between babe, hon and sometimes mom.


5. What's a name you can't stand to be called?


Hmmm...I would have to go with the "B" word.


6. What are your Summer staples?


Towels, towels, and more towels, along with sunscreen and pool toys. We also keep ribs, hamburgers and hotdogs on hand for inpromptu gatherings. So glad to finally have a pantry and freezer so to keep stock on hand.


7. What was the last thing you bought for yourself?


That would be my paino.


I have wanted one for a long time and was finally at the right place at the right time. I am no way near being a pianist but hope to learn how to play some simple songs and maybe even some Christmas Carols.

8. Are you happy with your boob size?


Not at all and if I could I would cut them! Something I should have done in my 30-40's because now, with my health problems, they won't even take me on...to much of a risk. Now I am stuck with them, boo hooo!

There you have it, now it's your turn.

Have fun,
enjoy the sun (if it's out where you live)
and let the week begin!

1 comment:

  1. OH My Goodness LOVE YOUR PIANO!!! What a fabulous purchase!!Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails