Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I haven't done a Thankful Thursday in a while but today I have so much to be thankful for.

From my Monday 'Grand' Day...


Where this little girl just had to try part of her costume on. I am thankful she is now excited to be Thumper in the Fairest Land of All.

For technology I don't understand...


That our problems with the TV are being solved over and over again. I hope this time it works, so for now I am Thankful it is, and even more Thankful for the service guy who keeps working with us to figure it out.

For my Bible Study Gals...

They are all One in a Million and I am Thankful to be a part of this group. I am so enjoying these sessions. It's Our Journey Through LIFE through the promised land.

To spending the evening with some 'Grands'....




Blowing bubbles, playing with the dogs and helping with homework. I am very Thankful to spend this time with them before they go to their dads for a visit. In fact, I am Thankful for all the time I get to spend with them and will always cherish these days.

Looking forward to some time with this 'Grand' and her brother and sister....




I am always Thankful for the picture's we receive and even more Thankful when we get to spend time with them. For now I will accept the time we get and will continue to pray that God will do his work and allow us more time together.

Thank you God, for all the blessings.

I am so Thankful to have you in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails