Saturday, April 17, 2010

Six Word Saturday



Describe your life using just six words!

Shut, describing my life in a sentence can be difficult, but I love a challenge and each week, minus a couple I have missed, I can come up with those six words. I amaze myself sometimes.

So for this weeks Six Words...

Praise God for all our Blessings!

From the 'Grands' who fill my soul...


For my son's and daughter who are wonderful parents.


 I am blessed with a puppy who get's into everything...


I can't forget about the old guys who have been with us 12 years.


Or Tucker Man...


I am so blessed to have my hubby in my life.

He does so much for me.


I appreciate him so much.
He has my heart and soul and life wouldn't be what it is without him.

Praise God for all our Blessings!

4 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures love your 6 word phase

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pix, lovely family (including the animals!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true! I am so thankful!
    suchakingdom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo collage!

    Happy 6WS!

    My latest postings are, “Spring,” “A Feast,” “Love Lifts,” “Wake Up to Serve” and “Soul-itude.”

    Please leave your comments!

    http://inspiredbyron.blogspot.com/


    Ron

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails