Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook ~ April 21, 2010




FOR TODAY ~ April 21, 2010



Outside my window...I see all my tree's in bloom. A yard that represents the hard work performed over the weekend past. A blue and inviting pool.


I am thinking...How wonderful it is to live where I do, have those in my life that fill my soul, and the ability to enjoy even the simplest of things.


I am thankful for...The men in my life who go over and beyond to help me.


From the learning rooms...That everyday is a gift from God and to enjoy the present.
 From the kitchen...Baby Back Ribs slow cooking in the oven for tonights BBQ family dinner. I cook them slowly until just about done then onto the grill they go for those last few minutes.


I am wearing...Jeans and a sweater...it has actually been cold today with the wind blowing.


I am creating...A baby shower for our 6th 'Grand'.


I am going...To enjoy having all the kids for diner tonight, BBQ Baby Back Ribs are on the menu.


I am reading...My daily bible verse's. At times I find myself lost in His words and lost in this world.


I am hoping...That God will continue to guide us through our trials. His plan and we will see His rewards soon.


I am hearing...The laughter of babe's playing in the yard. The cries of one falling off a swing. The rumbling of Bella and Nikki running around.


Around the house...Are all my kids and their families minus 3 'Grands' playing and chatting. You can also see many item's on the shelves that have been confiscated from Bella. She's such a toddler


One of my favorite things...Is enjoying the time we get to watch our 'Grands' grow and explore their world.


A few plans for the rest of the week:Finish up the travel laundry that I keep procrastinating. Have our boys help their dad bring the piano in while they are visiting. Change my bedroom linens and curtains to their spring/summer decor. Swim with the 'Grands' this weekend. Church on Sunday.


Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


This is one of the road that leads you right to Phoenix International Raceway.


1 comment:

  1. My tree isn't blooming yet, but next door's Quince bush which comes over our fence right by my back door is and it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails