Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Quick Note!

Ok ladies, and I believe we have some gentlemen who blog as well, I must seperate some things in our lives.

From here on out I will not post to Our Journey Through LIFE! about our trials and tribulations throughout the journey.

In order for me to contiue healing and growing, along with the need to write it out, add the fact that I am public and that anyone can read it, I see the need to keep that part of our life a little more private.

I started another blog just for it and you will see it on my profil. However, I must approve you in order for you to read it. So if you want to be a part of the bumps and roadblocks we seem to come upon, send me your email, through the blog, not as a comment, and I will add you to the journey.

Thanks for all your support and will welcome you if you want to read about the nitty gritty, down and dirty stuff we have gone through. I have a few post in draft, will get them finished up and posted this week along with a neat layout as well.

Love and Blessing to my fellow followers and readers.

3 comments:

  1. I would love to be a reader as I am here but don't quite understand what you mean by sending the email address through the blog but not as a comment!!! I'm sure I'm completely stupid and it's very simple but if you could explain what that means for me I'd be very grateful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you click on the blog from my profile, there should be a link to send me a message or email. If not, email me to H2oyarlott@aol.com and I will invite you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to follow too!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails