Friday, April 2, 2010

I Can't Believe I Did It!

With directions at hand I completed all 9 Bunny Napkin's.

I decided to keep the yellow bunnies for the kids table,


and used the ivory on the main table.


When I went to get my centerpiece they did not have
any ready. So tomorrow night, on our way home
from visiting the out of town 'Grands' they will be ready
and we'll stop by to pick it up.
Sure I could have gotten one of the taller arrangements,
but really wanted one in a basket.
So I will wait.

Check back tomorrow night
and see all the fun we had with the 'Grands'
from egg dying to egg hunts.



2 comments:

  1. Those are adorable! Hope life is treating you well. I havent been on much... but hope to be again soon. Happy Easter to you and yours!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails