Friday, April 30, 2010

5 Q's Friday

As always with Friday comes
5 Q's with Mama M @ My Little Life.







1. If you could, would you go back to high school?

Nay, been there done that. As I had a wonderful time during high school, I have no desire to do it again. Now I enjoy reminiscing about those years at the reunions. I am looking forward to our 35 this fall. I haven't been to one since the 20th and can't wait to see everyone.

2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)

#1 Like most I would wish for that financial stability and comfort. No real set amount, just for the genie to give me what God feels I need to achieve this. God knows how I would respect what ever amount he feels I need and will do with all that is needed by it.

#2 Again what most would want, health and happiness in a Godly world. That there would be no more sin, no more pain, no more struggles, so that we all live a life as God plans for us.

3. What kids show do you secretly like?

Each Monday during my 'Grand' Day, I like it when the kids watch BrainSurge. They also watch iCarly which is cute and one of my all time favorites with them when they were younger was The Wiggles and Hi5. I loved how they would get up and dance to the music.

4. What is your beverage of choice?

Something not very good, Diet Coke. Since I do not drink coffee and only ice tea occasionally, it is my first choice of beverage.

5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?

Well, that is a tricky question...I believe as we grow, we constantly change. We learn from our mistakes, we grow from our mistakes, and just when we think we've gotten the body or mind we were working towards, it ups and changes on us again. So like the song says...I am a work in progress. What I didn't like about myself or something I did, to even my weight, a week, a month or a year ago, I am continually working on it now and will into the future. Sum it up as Our Journey Through LIFE! 

So there are my answers
and don't forget to head over to Mama M's
to see all the other great answers.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails