Friday, April 2, 2010

5 Q's for Friday





1. Do you sing out loud in the car when you're driving?


To the best of my ability but you wouldn't want to hear it.



2. What would you never be caught doing?


I would never be caught doing a somersault, cartwheel or even a headstand. Though sometimes it feels like Our Journey Through LIFE has created these things, no way could this body physically do them.

3. Will you go #2 in a public restroom?


TMI, but in all honesty, when you have to go, you have to go.

4. Have you ever broken a bone?


Just me baby toes and way to many times.


5. Do you prefer cooking or baking?

Definately baking but one must cook in order to have something for dinner. To bad cookies and cakes aren't the main course.

3 comments:

  1. ..."Just me baby toes"...too funny!!

    Okay...how 'bout, YOU bake for me, and I'll cook for you?! Deal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama M, sounds good and in our house, the rule use to be, who ever cooks, the other cleans. So if you cook for me, I'll clean it all up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think both of you should bake for me. If you make me some scrumdiddilydumptious cookies, I will bring my super sonic scrubber hands and go to town in your house.
    Great answers! So happy you played along.

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails