So I am happy to have found this Parade...
There are many things I could say "I have been to that parade", but this is not one of them. It will be interesting to see where this parade goes and what it involves. I guess I am suppose to answer these questions, so here I go...
1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?
Mid day to evening. Mornings and I just don't do well. It takes me a while to get moving most of the time. After lunch I tend to pick up speed and by evening I am full steam ahead. Thank God I'm a grandma now!
2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?
Since health isn't an issue I would pick junk food, like M & M's, Mounds, Oreo's to even Scooter Pies.
3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?
Just one! Hmmmm. How about a broad wish, that everyone I love gets what they need.
4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?
My list. My planning to the point of OCB list for parties to vacations to grocery shopping. I have gotten better about them and try to go with the flow more often.
5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
I have no idea.
6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
I would love to be able to design and make tiles or pottery. Hubby brought me home a Kiln but have yet to use it. Someday!
7. If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
A long, long cruise around the world with our family. Since money wouldn't be an issue it would be on a large, well staffed, private yacht where we can spend as much or as little time we want in any port.
8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?
I'm all about Country with a little bit of Rock-n-Roll.
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?
An antique funiture store.
10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
I love the years our country was being built. To be a pioneer and set off to discover lands unknown in a covered wagon. What an adventure and journey through life that would be.
Just like my ancestors...
11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?
This one is easy, BLUE!
12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?
the youngest, sweetest, and silliest of the seven.
13. What's the last album you listened to?
I rarely listen to albums, mainly a mixture of music downloaded to Itunes.
14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?
That I weigh more now then I did when I gave birth to twins 29 years ago. Sad, but true! How I would love to lose it all again!