Monday, March 1, 2010

I Love a Parade!

If it wasn't for fellow bloggers, I don't know what I would blog about. Blah, Blah, boring stuff probably. Or some deep thoughts of how life can make turns we least expect. Or simply about our 'Grands' or new puppy.

So I am happy to have found this Parade...





There are many things I could say "I have been to that parade", but this is not one of them. It will be interesting to see where this parade goes and what it involves. I guess I am suppose to answer these questions, so here I go...

1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?

Mid day to evening. Mornings and I just don't do well. It takes me a while to get moving most of the time. After lunch I tend to pick up speed and by evening I am full steam ahead. Thank God I'm a grandma now!

2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?

Since health isn't an issue I would pick junk food, like M & M's, Mounds, Oreo's to even Scooter Pies.

3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?

Just one! Hmmmm. How about a broad wish, that everyone I love gets what they need.

4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?

My list. My planning to the point of OCB list for parties to vacations to grocery shopping. I have gotten better about them and try to go with the flow more often.



5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?

I have no idea.

6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?

I would love to be able to design and make tiles or pottery. Hubby brought me home a Kiln but have yet to use it. Someday!



7. If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?

A long, long cruise around the world with our family. Since money wouldn't be an issue it would be on a large, well staffed, private yacht where we can spend as much or as little time we want in any port.



8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?

I'm all about Country with a little bit of Rock-n-Roll.

9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?

An antique funiture store.

10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?

I love the years our country was being built. To be a pioneer and set off to discover lands unknown in a covered wagon. What an adventure and journey through life that would be.

Just like my ancestors...



11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?

This one is easy, BLUE!

12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?

Doppy,










the youngest, sweetest, and silliest of the seven.

 13. What's the last album you listened to?

I rarely listen to albums, mainly a mixture of music downloaded to Itunes.

14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?

That I weigh more now then I did when I gave birth to twins 29 years ago. Sad, but true! How I would love to lose it all again!

7 comments:

  1. Interesting facts, and I am coveting your Kiln!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice to read where everybodies at in life. thanks for playing along and see you along the street someday..watching a parade of course. cheers, kare

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...he brought you a kiln and you have never used it? That is a spendy gift to be guessing at? LOL

    Of course my hubby bought me SEVERAL things I have never used. Poor guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping over from Abigail's blog hop. Nice family have and congratulations on your newest arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved reading this and so identify with the weighing more that when you were pregnant!! Me too and I've often wondered how this has happened!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anwering the question on the Kiln...he didn't buy it, it was given to him by one of our customers. Never used by the previous owner. I have every intention of using it, he needs to run the power for it first. Hopefully sometime this year would be nice, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, a private yacht would be nice.
    Visiting from the parade.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails