Sunday, March 14, 2010

Getting to Know You!


Keely's Sunday Getting to Know You 

You all know what to do....

The questions...


1. What's your favorite Easter candy?

Without a doubt - Cadbury Mini Eggs are my favorite. My boy's love the Creme Eggs though. Even now I still buy them there Creme's. Heck, I still put together baskets for them too. Although they always contained a very small amount of candy, our tradition had been they receive their swimsuits, coverups, googles, water toys, ect... for summer fun. I now do this with the 'Grands' as well.

2. Who do you think is cleaner..men or women?

Within my household, it's a toss up. We both can be messy and we both pitch in to clean it up. When the kids were little, we did the one cooks - one clean thing. However, that routine has disappeared. I don't mind though, as I LOVE my new kitchen and LOVE to keep it clean, no matter who cooks in it. But I will always accept help when offered.

3. Which do you prefer..wordy blog posts or ones with pictures?

I will read both, but do like words with the pictures. I hate it when someone post only pictures and don't tell you where it is taken. Like their trying to hide it's location or something. It's like, wow, what a beautiful place but where is it? It doesn't bother me when it is pictures of people, I can understand that some don't want the world to know everything  - but when it's the world, come on, tell me where it is.

4. Were you popular in highschool?

Not at all. I'm sure there were some or even a lot who knew who I was, but I was not a social butterfly, cheerleader, or sport star. Even then, I didn't like being the center of attention and really wouldn't have wanted to have been Miss Popular. I didn't then, nor do I now need others approval or have everyone like me. Either you do or you don't. That's that. 

5. What's your bra size?

Do ya really want to know this? Let's just say I am a size most people pay money for and wish they would develope a transplant technique. I would give away what I have to someone who wants them. Free of charge!

6. How many states have you lived in?

Just two, California and Arizona


7. What's one blog you read every day?

Just one? Wouldn't want to just name one. I read everyone who visits mine or comments, even if I don't always comment back, I do read. I also read many that I follow and don't follow me.


8. Peanut butter or Nutella?

We are and always have been a Peanut Butter family. Never heard of Nutella so I had to google it. Learn something new everyday. I love Our Journey Through LIFE!

So there you have it...now it's your turn...

2 comments:

  1. I think I just died a little. cadbury eggs are the death of me. LOL ONE time of eating them and getting sick when I was around 6 or 7 has scarred me for life. I can't touch them. Just looking at them sends back horrid memories. But my mom always puts one in my basket still to this day just to torment me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently heard of Nutella, too...after reading all the responses, I am a little inclined to try it.

    Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails