Saturday, February 13, 2010

Six Word Saturday!

Last week I teased my readers with my Six Word Saturday,

"Our Journey Through LIFE is EXPANDING!"

No, my blog is not expanding.
I just got a make over recently and am very happy with it.

No, we are not building a house!
At least not just yet, still in the planning stages of that.

No, we are not adding on!
I am done with major construction for a while.

No, there is not a wedding being planned!
Been there done that!

Bingo, to those who guessed a pregnancy!

They are Having a Baby...Due...


10/10/10!



Yep, our policeman son and his love.


They wanted me to wait until all family could
be told before I blogged about it.

We are all so excited and happy for them.

Plus it gives us a 6 pack!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats! A new baby is always fun for the entire family. Due 10/10/10, now that would be some birthday date. I have a friend that had her daughter on 7/7/77, she named her Joy Seven.

    Good wishes to your son and his love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, congrats! To you and your son and his wife...all of you!

    Oh, and my daughter was born 03-04-05...I LOVE NUMBERS (you know, or maybe you don't, I am an accountant).. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Now that is a good 6WS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! By the way, they are a beautiful pair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww... congrats
    what an awesome due date!! gotta be good luck!

    happy 6WS

    ReplyDelete
  6. A baby is a wonderful gift of love!
    How exciting for all of you!

    And a very Happy Valentine's Day!

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad to read the follow-up! Congrats to them and to your family. And thanks for playing 6WS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations and what a great date to have a birthday.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails