Sunday, February 28, 2010

Getting to Know You


Today is Keely's Getting to Know You at Mannland5.

 All you have to do is grab the questions..

copy them..

answer them..

then go to Keely's and link up.


The questions



1. Would you rather bungee jump or sky dive?
2. When using a public restroom to you squat over the seat or sit?
3. Favorite flower?
4. Pedicure or manicure?
5. How many siblings do you have?
6. Do you pee in the shower? (gasp!)
7. Bikini, tankini, or one piece?
8. Where do you hate to shop at, but go there anyway?



My Answers:

1. Would you rather bungee jump or sky dive?

Neither! I would never let someone tie my ankles together and MAKE me jump off anything. Nor would I jump out of a perfectly safe plane. However, my son likes to jump out of planes while the other likes to fly them.


 2. When using a public restroom to you squat over the seat or sit?

I prefer to sit with a gasket. If no gaskets are available I will line the seat with toilet paper. I will NEVER, NEVER use outdoor potta potties!


3. Favorite flower?

My all time favorite is the Iris...

When we lived in the Napa Valley, my front yard was full of them. However, since moving to the desert, I can't seem to grow them. I buy them already grown, plant and enjoy, in hopes they will come back the next year but those little booger gophers eat them everytime.

However, I have gotten good at roses...


4. Pedicure or manicure?


Both, OHH! The luxury of it! Wish I would it more often not just for special occassions.


5. How many siblings do you have?


3 sisters, all older then me. 1 older brother and a 1 younger brother.


We took this picture for our mom's 80th Birthday in 2002.

6. Do you pee in the shower? (gasp!)


Yep, Keely said it was TMI, but I will answer with a BIG NO! However, we can't get this little guy not too.


 7. Bikini, tankini, or one piece?

No bikini for this grandma but I have a nice size collection of tankini's and one piece's.


8. Where do you hate to shop at, but go there anyway?

Doesn't everyone HATE to shop at Walmart! I know I do, but survive the battle each week for those LOW prices. Get me in and out in less then an hour and I'm happy.



So there you have it.

Now it's your turn to head on over to Keely's and see all the other answers!

1 comment:

  1. Your dog pee's in the shower!!?? Haha!!

    The majority of us Getting to know You'ers are totally anti Walmart but go there anyway..:-)

    Thanks for playing Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails