Monday, February 22, 2010

Enough Already..There's Something More Important!

Ok, enough of my philosphying...

Philosophy [Gr.,=love of wisdom], study of the ultimate reality, causes, and principles underlying being and thinking. It has many aspects and different manifestations according to the problems involved and the method of approach and emphasis used by the individual philosopher. (http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/philosophy)

Philosophy is the study of general and fundamental problems concerning matters such as existence, knowledge, values, reason, mind, and language. It is distinguished from other ways of addressing fundamental questions (such as mysticism, myth, or the arts) by its critical, generally systematic approach and its reliance on rational argument. The word "Philosophy" comes from the Greek φιλοσοφία [philosophia], which literally means "love of wisdom".
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophy)

I do not have a college degree in it, nor have I ever studied it, but I have gone through the college of LIFE! What we have gone through does create some insight on the love for wisdom.

These last few days I have reflected on what this last year brought, but I also can see what it created. Like the forest after a fire, it will take time to regrow, but grow it does.

We have a wonderful family, we are strong, loving, forgiving and grateful for all God has provided.

I mean, when you get to experience days like these...






































A grandma can't help but be happy, watching the 'Grands' and Bella play! This is what's more important!

3 comments:

  1. I have to tell you (and No Im not just blowing smoke here)... I think you have some of the CUTEST grand kids I have ever seen! makes me look forward to some of my own... a very, VERY LONG time from now though of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I agree with Deborah...and it looks like Bella is enjoying her new family! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics of those cute grands. The weather in your photos makes me jealous. Cold and rainy here today, I need sunshine and warm.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails