Sunday, January 3, 2010

Getting to Know You!

Mannland5 loves getting to know us. Here are her questions for today:

1. Where were you born?
Napa Valley

2. Toilet paper..do you crinkle/crumple or fold it?
Fold
3. What was the last movie you saw in the theater?
Where the Wild Things Are with my 'Grands'
4. What room to you spend the most time in besides your bedroom?
Family room
5. Would you be grossed out if you found out your husband/boyfriend/significant other hadn't brushed their teeth for 4 days and you had been snogging (kissing) them?
Not sure it would gross me out but her wouldn't be getting any kissing!
6. Do you fold your underwear?
Not mine, but his
7. What is one goal you would like to achieve this year?
Lose some weight
8. What is your favorite month/least favorite month?
Favorite would be December, my least would be 3, June, July and August...it is so darn sticky hot!

Now link up to her and see how others answered them. Have a GREAT Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. I do love getting to you know everyone..It's the best!

    I fold the Hus's when I folding the laundry, but then I just throw them in the drawer..go figure..:-)

    Thanks for playing Elizabeth..Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband actually does his own laundry. Can you believe that?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails