Sunday, January 24, 2010

Getting to Know You-Actually Me!



It's another Sunday fun day by Keely at MannLand5

To play..Grab the questions..copy them onto your blog..answer them...go to here...put your link in and let the hop around to others who have answered the same questions.



The questions..

1. Waffles, pancakes or french toast.

2. Dream home..What would it look like?

3. Favorite sport to watch during the Winter Olympics?

4. The first word that comes to mind when describing yourself?

5. Dresses, pants (jeans, leggings, etc.) or skirts?

6. What is your favorite time of day?

7. Beach or Mountains..which do you prefer?

8.Will you watch the Super Bowl?


The answers...

1. Waffles, pancakes or french toast?

Franch toast! I have never been a pancake or waffle person. However, I make them for the family.

2. Dream home..What would it look like?




Our hopes are to build one just like this off the garage, only it will be flipped. We just finished remodeling the manufactured home already on the property so that we had a decent place until this can happen. Aiming for within the next 5 years if possible. If it is meant to be, it will be, if not, I love the house we have.

3. Favorite sport to watch during the Winter Olympics?

Ice skating, definately #1! But I also like the bobsleds.


4. The first word that comes to mind when describing yourself?

Forgiving!


5. Dresses, pants (jeans, leggings, etc.) or skirts?

Sweats most the time, followed by skirts, long and comfortable skirts.


6. What is your favorite time of day?

Afternoon and evening. Mornings are my worse time of day. When the kids were little, I had no choice but to get moving for them. Now that it is just us, and I no longer work, I don't have to do mornings anymore, unless of course I want to!

7. Beach or Mountains..which do you prefer?

Tough one! I love both places.


8.Will you watch the Super Bowl?

Nope, don't plan to at least.

So there are my answers, now don't forget to head over to Keely's and link up to hop around.






6 comments:

  1. Just stopping by after linking up tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers. The house is so pretty.

    Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your first word that came to mind about yourself. :0)

    Beautiful home too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails