Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday's FIVE ?'s

This is fun.

My Little Life

Head over to My Little Life, not mine, hers, Mama M!

Each Friday she asks 5 little questions.

Questions for 1/15/10: (Special thanks to Lolidots, Casia, the Unkept Cook, Keely, and Megan for their question suggestions!)


1. Worst trouble you ever got into as a teenager?
2. Are you a morning person or a night person?
3. Are you a one-handed or a two-handed Texter?
4. Democrat, Republican, or Independent..or maybe even Green Party (whatever that is).
5. Are you a pet person?


______________________________________________________


1. Worst trouble you ever got into as a teenager?

Ok, you asked, but remember I was a teenager from a disfunctional home.

I got caught shop lifting :(

It wasn't my idea to do it and my friend who said it is easy, got away, actually she ran when the manager said, "Hey Girls!" I stopped and turned, while she knew not to hang around.

Want to know what we shoplifted, makeup. My mother would never buy me any, my friend needed some new stuff, and this is how she got all her makeup.

Of course my parents were unable to come get me from the police station, so my older, (not my oldest) came. Took me home with many warnings about how mom and dad are going to be upset, actually PISSED better describes it, and the minute she parked, went in the house, I took off. Yep, ran away for I didn't want to be punished by my parents. They looked for me for 3 days. My partner in crime hid me until her parents found out I was there. My punishment...my mother bought me makeup. Oh and I wasn't allowed to see my friend but they didn't know won't hurt them, right.

Years later, when I got married, she was one of my bridesmaids and my parents connected the dots, "Aren't you the girl....?"  Funny thing is we are no longer friends, haven't been since after the wedding...I took the high road while she continued to take the lower road through life. Last I heard she was divorced 2-3 times, charged with many misdemeanors, and had 2 girls who got into similar trouble, wonder why?

2. Are you a morning person or a night person?


Neither, I'm more like an afternoon


3. Are you a one-handed or a two-handed Texter?


Would you believe I don't text. The few times I have tried, it took so long to send one sentence, my hubby said it would be quicker to call, LOL.



4. Democrat, Republican, or Independent..or maybe even Green Party (whatever that is).


I guess one way to sum it up is I am Independently democraticly republican!


5. Are you a pet person?

Most definately! What do you think?






However, we lost the Chocolate Lab almost 2 weeks ago :(

Now it's your turn, go hop around and see how other's answered Mama M's 5Q's
MckLinky Blog Hop

2 comments:

  1. :( sorry about your dog. I know how much pets become part of the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, I almost got charged with shoplifting as one of the people I was with stole a pacifier (yes, they were popular when I was a teen)...AND, based on your answer to #4, sounds like you could be a LIbertarian...haha.

    Hope you are doing ok...don't know if you remember, but I left the comment about my sister and her dog who I was with when she (the dog) was born and passed away...my sister just got a 4 month old pomeranian (sp?) who was on his way to the pound...he is so cute and she (my sister) is in love...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails