Friday, January 15, 2010

Fill in the _______'s


1. The lesson I learned yesterday was that ___a certain person will never be trusted!____.


2. ___Parties are____where friends and family meet____.

3. All these years, ____I still miss my mom's.

4. ___I was so happy____ when I arrived.

5. The truth is ___life isn't always fare!___

6. My hubby pointing at the monitor..."look, are those all hands" is what I remember most from that day.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __relaxing,___ tomorrow my plans include ___visiting my hubby at the Home Show___ and Sunday, ___I will be going to church alone due to the Home Show! ____

1 comment:

  1. Have a good weekend. sorry that you found out someone you know you can't trust.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails