Friday, January 29, 2010

Five Question Friday!!!

Five Question Friday!!!
My Little Life

A great way to meet and greet fellow bloggers!


MamaM's Rules: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, grab the MckLinky code, and link up! IShe would love if you'd link back to her, Mama M.!

Questions:
1. Would you ever vacation alone?
2. Do you go the speed limit?
3. Why did you start blogging/following blogs?
4. Where do you shop for yourself?
5. What was the song that you danced your first dance with your spouse to at your wedding...or...what song would you like your first dance to be to?

My Answers:

1. Would you ever vacation alone?



No, never, notta! I have taken weekends for myself, to visit family or friends but never a vacation vacation.



2. Do you go the speed limit?


Most the time or within 5 to maybe 8 mph more. I want to have a bumper sticker made for my car that says, "I am not slower traffic, you're speeding!" Slower traffic is suppose to stay to the right, but if I am already going 5-8 mph more then the posted limit, I am not slower traffic. Those that want to go faster can go around, weave in and out of traffic, and I'll see um pulled over (some of the time) getting a ticket.



3. Why did you start blogging/following blogs?


It began a couple years ago when the doctors DX me with IBM and wanted to journal the journey. At the beginning of this year that DX changed and I blogged a couple times after that. Then in October we decided to do our first annual Halloween party and I blogged about it. In November, my daughter sent me an invitation to NoBloPoMo, and I have been blogging ever since.



4. Where do you shop for yourself?


Like I shop for myself! When I do, I can be haapy with things found at Kohl's, and my fave of favorites for special occassions would be Ann Taylor.



5. What was the song that you danced your first dance with your spouse to at your wedding...or...what song would you like your first dance to be to?

We danced to J.Geils, You're the Only One.

Now it's your turn....head on over to MamaM, grab, answer, linkup and see how other's answered these Five Questions Friday!


MckLinky Blog Hop

2 comments:

  1. Hey, love your new blog design! Congrats!

    Sorry I haven't been by lately. My laptop is messed up and for some reason, I can never get on your blog and a few others. It just locks up! Anyways, that's why you haven't seen any comments from me.

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree on number two! If I am already speeding...I am not slower traffic gosh darnit!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails