Samantha at Our Family Journal nominated me, little ole me,
for a Beautiful Blogger Award!
I have not thought of my blog as beautiful, in fact, it will be getting a face lift soon. A while back I won a giveaway from another Arizona Mama at Our Daze in the Desert, and as I type, my new gigs are being designed, by Jenna at Bloggy Blog Designz, Wahoo!
Thank you, Samantha for this awesome award. I am happy to meet you and other's who share in the same interest of life, from photography, to kids, to old glass and old dishes, to being grandma's. I hope you all enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy reading yours. With that said I now must follow the following rules.
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award and insert a link to their blog (Check).
2. Pass on the award to about 15 other bloggers who you recently discovered and think are great! (This is a tough one as I read so many, how about if I just announce to all my followers and those I read, that you all deserve this award, and if you want to accept it, copy and paste, and send it along from here. I know another blogger, and I am sorry I can't remember who it was that did it this way but I thought, how brillant! So grab and accept this if you want too!)
3. Contact the other bloggers and let them know they have been chosen for this award (Check, for those who read this, that is!)
4. Say 7 things about yourself...
- I that I am a mother of 3 and grandmother to 5
- We live in the country, and the country is in the desert, but not to far out, just far enough to not be the city
- I LOVE Nascar to the point we are season ticket holders to PIR
- I love taking pictures of our journey, can you tell!
- I do enjoy traveling as often as possible, sometimes not as often as I would like
- We own our business for 16 years now and 3 years ago I was able to retire to just being the owne. I love that I no longer have to work it and I have someone else doing my job now for a change
- We just finished a whole house remodel and it's nice to see things that have been packed away a long time.
That's all there is to it. Thank you for reading. Thank you for giving me something to read. Thank you, thank you, thank you!