Sunday, December 13, 2009

New Look!

I have been looking and trying to figure out a new look for my blog and without my daughter's help as she has been so busy. Check it out!





Bloggy Blog Designz


I can win one through a contest with your help. Or you can win one! Either way, I would be happy, happy a follower won and even more happy if I won. But neither of us could win if we don't follow the simple rules below.

Here are the rules:


1. You must do a blog post about the contest with a link back to Our Daze in the Desert and Bloggy Blog Designz.

2. I have to refer others their way! (see below)

3. The person with the most referrals by the contest end date, will win! It's that simple.


What qualifies as a referral?


I need you to go to Daze in the Desert and comment on this post. Be sure you USE MY NAME (or she won't know who sent you and where to count it). If you decide to follow, it will count as two referrals for me. If you are a new follower, you will have the chance to win too by following these same rules. That is why this is a contest, and not just a giveaway...there is an actual tangible way to win, rather than just a random draw. So hurry up and get started. The contest will begin now and end January 1st. Don't to forget to comment on who sent you, Elizabeth.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails