Thursday, December 10, 2009

It's Was Just One of Those Weeks...

Thankfully Thankful it's Thankful Thursday...

We had a wonderful weekend last week, and THANKFUL I felt up to all the adventures my husband and I enjoyed. From seeing Jimmie Johnson, to Bill Engval, to the Las Vegas Speedway, to the Shelby Museum, to the grand finale of the Grand Canyon Skywalk. However, once home, the pain set in, my mood deteriated, and found myself in a funk!

Thankful that so many people in my life, love, support and understand me, and do so much to pull me up. Guess their just hapy I am still here with them, no matter what, but it doesn't always stop the spiralling of emotions that I am not doing my part. My house is not decorated, my tree's are not up, not even my Angel Tree, which I began by getting it out, but couldn't finish.

I am so Thankful to have a husband who can do so many things, from working our business, to remodeling our house, to loading and driving our trailer, to blowing all the leaves, to cleaning a black lagoon of a pool, and the list just goes on.

I will be even more Thankful when the dining room, the last room on our remodel, is finished. I am Thankful we found hardwood flooring that matched what we had already put down and had been discontinued. We had contracted for carpet to finish it off, but I so wanted it all hardwood. Yesterday, I went out to do some minor Christmas shopping, took a piece of the original flooring to stop by Lowes to see if they had anyting that would match and work. Imagine my Thankfullness when they did. There is only one problem, we already paid for the carpet, so after my therapy appointment, I am stopping at the flooring company to see if they can get the same flooring. If God continues to do the great work he has already been doing for us, everything will work out as it should.

I am Thankful that Thankful Thursday's fall on my regular Thursday appointments. It helps to get the weekend off on a good note and I see great things ahead for this weekend. Like our Annual Christmas Light's Parade...




Our grand daughter dancing at her dance companies Christmas Tree Lighting...




To going to Alpine after church Sunday to get our main tree. Can't wait to see how it turns out this year.



If you want to see all the Thankful Thursday posts, go to...

Welcome to the Nut House


1 comment:

  1. Oh boy, I know all about trying to get the house remodeled and keep up with everything. Lowes is like our second home lol. That is awesome that you found matching flooring. We are going to be looking for matching hardwood floors soon too.

    Our tree is up with one strand of lights, I sure hope we get it decorated soon, I am sick of tripping over decoration boxes.

    Thank you so much for joining my Thankful Thursdays, I am sorry I didn't get over to you last week to check out your post!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails