Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I Had Never Heard of Such a Thing

With NoBloPoMo's, 30 Days...30 Blogs over and done, it's time for Our Journey Through Life to begin Our Holiday Journey!

So much to do, so many places to go, so much, so much, and I add blogg'in about it as well. Yes, Ma'am! I am WOMEN, hear me (read me) ROAR!

If you don't follow, or have never heard of, Our Best Bites, check it out!

My daughter introduced me to this blog when planning our Halloween Party.
Ignore the construction...we're almost done!
 With her help we had some really cute and yummy BITES!

Now she has posted...

Fruity Candy Popcorn
{AKA Jello Popcorn}



8 cups popped popcorn
1/4 C real butter (that's half a stick
3 T light corn syrup
1/2 C sugar
1 3.5oz box jello, any flavor (not the sugar free kind)

That's it...all the ingredients...now you'll have to go to her blog for the complete recipe. She does a great tutorial with all her bites, from pictures to packaging.

While your there...check out the other BITES she has...




And this one I will definately have to try...


Since we will be traveling later this week I won't be able to get to these tasty treat, just yet.

Believe me...when we get home...I will be whipping up a few of them, packaging them for my neighbor, friends, and business colleagues.

Each year, I try to have goodies for the postman, UPS, and customers that come through our door. You know, the one's we are safe with, passed down from generations, never really going outside the box.

This year they will find new and interesting BITES!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails