Friday, December 18, 2009

Five Question Friday

My Little Life

On to Five Question Friday!

Here's the rules:

Copy and paste the following questions to your blog, answer them, grab the MckLinky code (or not...) and link up (a must!!!)!!

Now, I am not very good with this linky thing and if it works, would really love it if you'd link back to me and definately Mama M.!!


If you don't have a blog, but wanna join in...feel free to leave your answers in the comments below!

Okay...here we go...

Questions for Friday, December 18th: (Thanks to Kyrsten, Liz, Brianne, and Keely for their question suggestions!! Wanna be linked on a future 5QF? Offer up some questions on the thread in my community!)

1. Which boygroup did you like most in your teens?

2. Do you do Christmas cards, letters, photos, nuthin', all of the above?

3. If you could meet one celebrity who would it be and why?

4. Favorite thing to cook with (i.e. stainless, non-stick, Dutch oven, microwave, debit card...or, perhaps, a cauldron, etc.)?

5. What is the one thing you wear the most, besides your unmentionables?

1. Which boygroup did you like most in your teens?



That was like 40 years ago? By the time I was a teen, it was 1970 and the Monkey's dissolved. There wasn't any other Boy Bands until 1983 and by 1988 my daughter was in love with New Kids on the Block and BoyzIIMen. Other then Monkey's I had to google what boy groups were out during my teens.


2. Do you do Christmas cards, letters, photos, nuthin', all of the above?


I have done all the above but this year it was nuthin'



3. If you could meet one celebrity who would it be and why?


I have already meet Jimmie Johnson and would meet him again in a heart beat. Not only because he is great race car driver, but he does great thing for kids and families.

4. Favorite thing to cook with (i.e. stainless, non-stick, Dutch oven, microwave, debit card...or, perhaps, a cauldron, etc.)?


Actually I have many favorites from French Onion Pork Chops, to Fajita's, to Sweet 'n' Sour Chicken, to my famouse Back Door BBQ Rib's.



5. What is the one thing you wear the most, besides your unmentionables?

I rarely leave the house without a hat on, from a strawlike hat in the summer to a wool or cashmere hat in the winter. However, if I am having a really good hair day, I'll 'x' the hat.

So there you go...there's my answer's...now it's your turn...


MckLinky Blog Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails