Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Day Kept Shaking Away!

By 2 o'clock, we had over 30 aftershocks from the noon earthquake. Only a few were actually felt or seen as the ornaments moved on the trees with the 3.8's and 4.0's. Each time the 'Grands' would simply say, "there's another one!"

It didn't phase them as they continued to giggle, tickle, and play the day away.







They even ate the the house!



It was great to spend the day with them and we will surely miss them as they have gone to visit their dad for a week and half.

3 comments:

  1. I left you something on my blog. I hope it brings a smile to your face :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cutie pies! I keep saying I want to make a gingerbread house this year, just haven't yet!

    I nominated you on Arizona Mamma's blog for that makeover. Good luck! Maybe you'll get something for 2nd place?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth...you are in second place currently. While that may not be a complete makeover, it will be something fun from Bloggy Blog Designz if you get it! Keep an eye out. Never know how things may chnage.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails