Thursday, November 26, 2009

Unexpected Thanksgivings!

As you all know we had our offical dinner yesterday, but today brought more Thanksgivings...

First my daughter came and we were going to work on those ornaments, but then...

Our police officer son, showed up. We settled in to watch Four Christmas's, perfect, until they began acting like they we 3 and 5 again, playing musical chairs, which ended quicker now then then, but still brought chuckles to our hearts.

As the day progressed, I began making nibbles...smoked salmon from Orcas Island, Shrimp Coctails, Artichoke Dip and even threw in a batch of chocolate chip cookies. Shortly after I asked if they were staying for dinner, a menu of left over Turkey that is, a confirmed yes, with a by the way, Ben (our agopted son, our sons best friend) was on his way over as well. It just keep getting better. With acceptance I mention it would be Cream of Turkey over biscuits, left over salads with no complaints.

So, wala...we all sat down for a wonderful Thanksgiving meal together.

How could anyone be more thankful, until I received a call from my other son. That was all I needed to end a perfect day. I am so blessed and I am so thankful.

Thank you God for giving me this perfect day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails