Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day 3 What? You say!

What does one write when they did nothing all day? Sure I could write about the V Marathon I've been watching...boring! Then why did I watch it...needed to refresh my memory of the story since it's been like 25 years. Not even sure I watched a lot of it back then since I had a 4 year old and twin 2 year olds when it came out. My prime time t.v. took a back seat to bath and bedtimes and the only way you recorded something was with a BETA or VHS, which we didn't have until 1986.

Ok, so I really shouldn't say I did nothing at all...unless cleaning, doing dishes, preparing for tonights dinner, and making sure my kitchen looks awesome for tomorrows shutting of our very first commercial...in my new kitchen to boot, raises a brow.


Yep, still under construction in the dining area and we decide to have a film crew here. Are we nuts? Thankfully it is scripted so only parts will be filmed in it and I believe it's a 60 sec segment, along with a 30 sec owner interview. We are excited about it and will definately make for a good blog tomorrow.

Time to go start dinner...Baked Salmon, herb noodles and a green salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails