Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Day 24...ABC's of Me!

A fellow blogger, ABC's of Me, posted this cute, simple way of peeking into who we are. I wouldn't be surprised if it moves through the blogging world, so consider me one who thought it would be fun to share it.


A - Age: 52, for another 6 weeks!
B - Bed size: Cal King
C - Chore you hate: Toilets!
D - Dog's name: Choc Lab - Maybell, Flatcoat Retrievers - Jake and Abby, Tea Cup Chihuahua (more like a mug, LOL) Tucker
E - Essential start your day item: Medications
F - Favorite color: Blue
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'6"
I - Instruments you play: More Like I try to play, LOL! Piano - chopsticks, Love Story, Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head is about all.
J - Job title: Business Owner, finally after building it up for 10 years, now others do my job.
K - Kid(s): 1 Daughter and Twin Boys
L - Living arrangements: In the country, 1.25 acres of privacy
M - Mom's name: LaVerne
N - Nicknames: Liz, Mom, Grandma, my niece and nephew are allowed to call me Aunt Lizard.
O - Overnight hospital: Many, many, many times and rarely just overnight.
P - Pet Peeve(s): Would rather not say. I prefer to give it up to God and let him take care of it. Don't sweat the small things, right! But I do have some.
Q - Quote from a movie: Since it's the Holiday season..."You guys give up yet? Or are you thirsty for more?"
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 2 brothers, 3 sisters...I am the baby of the girls and I have a baby brother. We really aren't babies anymore though, LOL
T - Time you wake up: Somewhere around or even before 6 am
U - Underwear: Mother taught me well...let's leave it to that.
V - Vegetable you dislike: How about the one's I like, it's a shorter list.
W - Workout style: What work out!
X- X-Ray's you've had: .Just about every inch of my body and more times then I would want to count.
Y - Yesterday's best moments: Taking my granddaughter to her dance class
Z - Zoo favorite: Panda's (San Diego Zoo has a great habitat for Panda's, check it out...Panda Station)

5 comments:

  1. yay, be my guest and I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! And a good way to get to know ya!

    Ok, gotta ask...Aunt Lizard???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping by, and saying "hello!" from one Elizabeth to another :)

    ~Elizabeth
    http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way, there's something on your blog that is locking up your screen when I pull it up. I would email you, but you don't post an email. Just letting you know since you probably aren't aware of it. I think it might be your "Nablopomo" widget.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank Cop Mama, I will have my daughter look into that for me. Plus get my email address added as well. Until then, my email is

    H2oyarlott@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails