Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 18...With a Little Help from a Friend!

Since I am laid up sick, it gives me lots of time to read and research, and read and research more. I have been able to get caught up on my past post. Read ones I follow and those of who follow me.

For Day 18 I want to share one of those post with you.

pumpkin-pie-spice-play-dough




Here’s the super easy recipe:


2 C Flour

1 C Salt

4 tsp. Cream of Tartar

3 tsp pumpkin-pie spice (I did 4…cuz I wanted to!)

2 C Water

2 TBL Vegetable Oil



Red and Yellow Food Coloring (the more the better!)

Combine all ingredients in a large pot. Stir on low heat until mixture starts forming a ball and will pull away from the sides. Let cool. Enjoy.

Obviously you could eat this dough and not die, but with that much salt, I can’t imagine it would taste very good!


Thank you, Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. What a great recipe-- thank you for sharing! My daughter got some play-doh in a Halloween gift bag a few weeks ago, but I won't let her use it because I'm afraid she'll eat it (she's still in *that* stage). But this is a great alternative!!!

    ~Elizabeth
    http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails