Since I am laid up sick, it gives me lots of time to read and research, and read and research more. I have been able to get caught up on my past post. Read ones I follow and those of who follow me.
For Day 18 I want to share one of those post with you.
pumpkin-pie-spice-play-dough
Here’s the super easy recipe:
2 C Flour
1 C Salt
4 tsp. Cream of Tartar
3 tsp pumpkin-pie spice (I did 4…cuz I wanted to!)
2 C Water
2 TBL Vegetable Oil
Red and Yellow Food Coloring (the more the better!)
Combine all ingredients in a large pot. Stir on low heat until mixture starts forming a ball and will pull away from the sides. Let cool. Enjoy.
Obviously you could eat this dough and not die, but with that much salt, I can’t imagine it would taste very good!
Thank you, Rebecca
What a great recipe-- thank you for sharing! My daughter got some play-doh in a Halloween gift bag a few weeks ago, but I won't let her use it because I'm afraid she'll eat it (she's still in *that* stage). But this is a great alternative!!!
ReplyDelete~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com