Monday, November 16, 2009

Day 16...We're HOME!

What a week we have had. Full of exciment...

Packing, unpacking, visit with our son, hooking up with race friends, shopping, BBQing, and of course watching some great racing, then packing back up and unpacking again once home. All this was done on a "Not Me! Monday" to boot.

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.




I was NOT able to get online while gone but kept notes to blog days 10-15 once home. Now to get them all put together and posted. So day 16 will be spent writing and resting, in between visiting with my grandchildren, and showering them with love and the race gifts we brought them.

My house was SOOOO cold when we got home. Heater is now blazing away, trying to warm this body of mine, and I have 3 dogs who missed us so much they haven't let me out of their sight and are sleeping around me as I write. It must have been windy while gone as I have a layer of dust everywhere and a very black lagoon for a pool. Tucker dog was so funny...he knows his home and when we were probably 2 blocks away he was bouncing between us in excitment. I thought he would jump out the window if allowed. To cute!

Now to get my pictures uploaded, organized, and then put together with my blogs of our Race Week! As for my "Not Me! Monday's" I will get better at how NOT to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails