Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Very Successful Party

Final prep of the food included the pudding mud cups, and the mummy dogs, pumpkin P&J pumpkin sandwiches, bone bread sticks, and pizza that I didn't get a picture of. Maybe my daughter did. I completely forgot to take a picture of the food bar.


As the guest arrived the began their crafts. This table was occupied all night. The kids got realy creative and even went out side the box to create their own masterpieces. I sure hope my daughter got some pictures of their wonderful creations.


Most of our guest came in costumes.


The many games kept them well entertained. The cakewalk (no pictures on my camera since I was spinning the wheel) was a BIG hit. Our last game was bobbing for apples. (Tip: do not fill the tub so the apple floats, this way they don't sink when the kids try to bite them. For older kids it was easier but the younger ones had a hard time so I would hold the apple for them to bite). I know my daughter was taking pictures during this game. Will update when she sends me her pics.


It wa a very successful night and I so enjoyed my guest having an awesome time. In case you wonder what Mr. Y and I were, we were Hot Dog Vendors and Tucker was our Hot Dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails