Tuesday, October 27, 2009

How full can one plate be?

I am excited that things are coming together for the party friday. I am excited Larry is progressing in the dinning room. I am excited that NASCAR at PIR is around the corner, just 2 weeks away.


However I feel like my plate is so full. There is still so much to do...all while working around Larry so to not interupt his work.

Over the weekend, with my daughters help we got a lot accomplished.

I love how the witch's wands came out and the nutterbutter ghost.

I still have decorating to complete. But it is coming along nicely.


Even Tucker is ready for the party....

There is still so much to do. I have guest coming in Friday and as always I want their stay to be comfortable and yet it is so disorganized. Thankfully my daughter and housekeeper will be pitching in. My son in law will get the outside ready as well. All I need to do is take a deep breath and accept the things I can do and let those I can't be done by others. That continues to be my weakest link, asking for help.

Never knowing from one day to the next how I am going to be feeling doesn't help. It just doesn't matter rather I rest or pace myself, each day is different. What I don't get to one day, I tell myself I'll get to it tomorrow, and then tomorrow begins not as planned. Please keep the prayers coming as I know God has a plan for us all and the more he hears the more he provides.

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling "to much to do and so little time to do it"...
    I hope you will have a nice time and seeing your preparations for Halloween I´m sure you will!
    /Cyrene, Sweden

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails