Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Mutant Caterpillars?

Oh My Goodness!
 Have you seen these little guys?


 
They're called Mutant Caterpillars!

Where have I been?

Well most of us all know the answer to that one, but seriously, aren't these just the cutest little things! I wonder if they are like the ones from long ago that moved when you brushed your fingers down their spine? Remember those?

Good luck in getting one though! Due to the overwhelming demand, their Adoption Center was empty when I visited and Caterpillars are only added Monday through Friday at 2:00 PM PST.

I'm gonna give it a try. My first goal would be for the 5 older grands, who have been dubbed the "Orignal 5". Depending on the price or how many you're allowed to adopt, will be the deciding factor. The 2 older girls just might be the only lucky recipents.

Wish me luck and I'll surely let you know how this all turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails