Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Cousins Meet Maddie!

Finally I am getting to post about last weekends family time together.

I had hoped to do it earlier but have not been feeling to good. I have a lump on my back that is causing pain and went to the doctor Thursday. It is an abscessed cyst. She put me on antibiotics and will check it again Tuesday and also biopsy it. With that said....

Here are pictures of our Family Weekend...where all the cousins got to meet Maddie!


All my girls!



Here we are at Castle Park....



But it got HOT and we tried to get a group pictures



They were just to hot and tired!



Swimming is always on the agenda...







Playing around just like little girls do.



Lending a helping hand!



Dressing up!




All hanging around to spend time with the littlest sunshine in our journey!


Then Monday our son took his kids to the San Diego Zoo. I wish I could have gone too, but with my back, that wasn't an option. They had a great time and told us all about when they got home.




They had Fish and Chips by the sea...


My daughter was able to get some other group shots on Tuesday and when she has edited them I will share them all with you.

I hope you enjoy seeing our 'Grands' as much as we like spending time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails