Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What Will We Do?

After Sunday's wonderful BBQ, I don't think there is anything we could do that would top that.

Accept for maybe the upcoming graduation of our niece on Thursday.

So what did we do with ourselves for those 3 days?

Not a whole hell of a lot, that is for sure.

Hubby did a small job for Mondavi Winery on Monday so I hung out at the campsite.


Bella enjoys spending her time looking for squirrels...


After we went to my brothers so hubby could help him with his sprinkler system. We also went shopping at Costco. Since we don't have on in Yuma, I enjoyed going and I could have spent a lot of money, but I didn't.

While there, my SIL gave me more cake mix to make more cake bites. What else do I have to do?

The chocolate fudge cake required some fudging, LOL, with measurements as I only had a cup and a 1/2 cup available. When it required 1/4 cup of oil, I simply used half the 1/2 cup. The white cake required 1/3 cup. So we went shopping and I bought this cute little measure's which is perfect for the trailer.


While out shopping I couldn't resist this...


Since it is my maiden name!

We also found this interesting RV...


Of course Bella continues to amuse us...


...we bought her a sand bucket


We had dinner Wednesday with my BFF Becky and afterwards I finished up the cake bites and grad caps for my niece. 


Most would think what a boring vacation, but to us, laying around with nothing to do is a vacation. No agenda's, no commitment's, no reservations, just days that happened anyway they wanted. I must say, it was one of the best vacations we have had in a long time.

With visitor's like these each day...


It was nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails