We didn't just hang around the campsite, we also took a few drives around the valley...
The view from Oakville Grade...
The Carmelite Monastery
Growing up I remember going here for many events. My mom and Aunt worked the gift shop. My best friend got married here. I remember many walks down around the fountain and it's stepping pools.
After a few days of sight seeing, many days relaxing, I put the final piece in the puzzle...
...which meant it was time to get ready for our BBQ gathering.
I then spent most of Saturday making these...
My version of cake balls that we called cake bites. They sure were a hit and the recipe was shared many times. In fact the graduate, which is why we are here on vacation, wants me to make some for her graduation party. No problem, I'm not doing anything..we're on vacation!





















No comments:
Post a Comment
A penny for your thoughts...