Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook



For the week of April 11, 2010

Outside my window... ~ Sun shining and the birds are singing.
My tree's are blooming and my doggies are playing.

I am thinking... ~ of doing some much needed laundry that was created from our recent traveling. Yuck!

I am thankful for... ~ that the people in my life fill my life with so many blessings.

I am wearing... ~ my usual morning atire, sweats.

I am remembering... ~ how much fun we had over the Easter Holiday that continued on with our trip to the NASCAR races.

I am going... ~ to relax this week, after I get that laundry done!

I am currently reading... ~ daily, My Yearly Bible for Women

I am hoping... ~ that all goes well for our son. He deserves so much more then he is getting. God will provide!

On my mind... ~ as always, my family.

Noticing that... ~ our puppy is almost as tall as the old dogs.

Pondering these words...The road of life twists and turns and no two directions are ever the same. Yet our lessons come from the journey, not the destination.” Don Williams, Jr.

From the kitchen... ~ will be some sort of dinner for tonight. Guess it will depend on what I have left in the cupboards or freezer since I haven't grocery shopped since we got home.

Around the house... ~ is a lot of dog hair and dust. Daily things that don't get done when were gone tend to create more work when we get home.

One of my favorite things... ~ are my 'Grand' days.

From my picture journal...


Our 'Grand' Ellie Bellie demonstrating how fun Our Journey Through LIFE is.
It's moments like these that touch our hearts forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails