Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sneak Peek


Jennifer has posted a few Sneak Peek's on her facebook.

Acually it's more like a TEASE!
Because now I am aroused at what they all will look like.
I hope they all look as GREAT as these.
I have the desire to go out and buy lots of picture frames.
And my curiosity is getting the best of me. 

I can't wait to receive my cd of all the pictures she took that day.


In case you are wondering why there are 7 when I only have 5 'Grands'...

I believe NO CHILD should be left out.

Besides, the little dude on the left isn't going anywhere. His momma and my son are building a life together and will be adding to our family in October.

The other little man (3rd from right) is the son of a friend.

My 'Grands' are 2, 4, (2x) 6, and 8, who do they appreciate?

Their Grams!



No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails