Sunday, March 21, 2010

Getting to know you...



Every Sunday Keely does her
"Getting to know you" questions.
To play..
copy the questions..
post them..
go to...


and link up..

And the questions are..

1. What year did you graduate high school?
2. What part of your body do you neglect the most?
3. Beach house or Lake house?
4. Mac or PC?
5. Did you wear braces?
6. If you could be one person for a day..living or deceased..who would you be?
7. How many times have you moved in your life?
8. Would you rather cook or clean?

And my Answers are...

1. What year did you graduate high school?

Proud to announce it was 1975, from Vintage High School in the Napa Valley. Vintage High opened in 1972, held their first graduation in 1973. However, our class, was the first class to go all 3 years. Back then, high school was 10th, 11th and 12th.

2. What part of your body do you neglect the most?


Sad to say, my hands. Since I love to garden (when able), I tend to use my hands to get down and dirty. One would think to use gloves, but I have tried it and don't like it! They're just working girl hands I guess.

3. Beach house or Lake house?

Can I pick both? Both bring back great memories and will create new ones as we continue Our Journey Through LIFE!

4. Mac or PC?

PC


5. Did you wear braces?

Nope, nor did my kids.

6. If you could be one person for a day..living or deceased..who would you be?


No one really. I believe everyone has some kind of issues or problems, the grass is not greener on the other side of the fence, so to be someone else, no thank you. I am happy with who I am, where I am, and what I have.

7. How many times have you moved in your life?


Let's count em'...
1. 1964 House I lived in till 7
2. 1975 Moved out of the parents home
3. 1977 Our first home together
4. 1978 To his parents for 3 months
5. Found a rental house
6. 1981 House we rented was sold
7. 1983 We seperated
8. 1984 We got back together
9. Moved to my parents for 6 months while they were in Germany, saved us lot's of money.
10. Finally found a rental home of our own by the end of that year.
11. 1986 Bought our first home
12. 1994 Move to Yuma. Rented until old house sold.
13. 1998 Napa home sold bought the one we are in now.

No plans to ever move again!
How many licks does it take...13!

8. Would you rather cook or clean?

Definately cook. Better yet, bake!


1 comment:

  1. I love Getting to Know You Sunday, its a great time to meet new bloggy friends! Loved reading your answers, and your blog is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails