Friday, March 5, 2010

5 Q's Friday

Finally got around to my answers for 5 Question Friday.

My Little Life

If you've been linking, you know what to do. If you haven't, hop over to MamaM @ My Little Life, grab the question, or you can grab them from here, link up and visit other's to see their answers.

The Questions:

1. What's your guilty pleasure?

2. What is your favorite TV series?
3. Can you speak any foreign languages?
4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc.?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

My Answers:

1. What's your guilty pleasure?



Spoiling my 'Grands'. I just can't help it, they are just so darn lovable.

2. What is your favorite TV series?


To say just one is my favorite would be impossible. I like watching Lost, Greys Anatomy, Private Practice to name just a few.

3. Can you speak any foreign languages?


Nope. Use to be able to speak some spanish when younger but if you don't keep up with it you lose it. You would think living 2 miles from the Mexican Border I would learn it again, but nope.

4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?


For years my hubby use to call me Imelda as I had so many pairs of shoes. I can't believe I actually counted my shoes. Seems I have 42 - 3 pairs of tennies, 16 sandles, 11 dress shoes, 5 pairs of boots, 2 pairs of garden clogs, 2 pair of Crocs, and 3 pairs of slippers. All my dress shoes are stored in boxes labeled in the bottom of one closet. All my sandles are in an organizer in another. Some shoes are kept in the trailer and the ones I tend to wear often hang out next to and under the bed or by the front door.

5. What's your favorite kind of M&M's...peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc.?

Plain and peanut! Now they came out with dark chocolate as well. Have you ever ordered special ones with your own wording or picture? I want to order some for my son when we find out if it's a boy or a girl, they would make a great baby shower favor. See...here's the quilty pleasure again.

Now it's your turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails