Friday, March 26, 2010

5 Q's Friday - TGIF!

Our week around here started out pretty good. Then got even better with our Fireman son's visit, but last night, it went down hill kinda fast. Once everyone left, I was watching Flash Forward, and fell asleep. So not me! When I woke up, the way I had fallen asleep left a kink in my neck. Then, out of the blue, a pain in my tailbone forced me to lay back down. Wow! What the heck was that? Once it calmed down, just a bit, I waddled myself to bed. I never woke up till 8 A.M. I didn't hear Bella during the night, but woke to her sleeping at my feet. Hubby got up for the middle of the night potty. Tailbone feels a bit better this morning but I feel sluggish. So enough of my whinning. Time for...

My Little Life

1. Did you pass your driver's test on the first try?


Yes!
2. What is your most embarrassing moment?

OK...I have them almost daily. To pick just one...hmmmm...the most embarrassing one would have to be when we went to Street Vibration in Reno. I got, no, I had way to much to drink and it was a very hot day. I was wearing black leathers with a black bra and had stripped down to just my bra and my black leather pants. I convinced myself it looked just like a bathing suit top, which it did, but still, the next day I felt so embarrassed of my behavior. And of course during that state of intoxication I had called my brother, telling him I was having so much fun and doing things I hadn't done in 30 years. He continues to remind me probably to many times of something I would really like to forget.
3. What TV show would you like to be on- Oprah, Biggest Loser, or What Not to Wear?

None of the above. Oprah would be nice to see but I wouldn't want to be a guest star. Though I need to lose weight, I wouldn't want to do it so publically. And I'm sure the people of What Not to Wear would have a feild day with my wardrobe.

4. Would you ever get plastic surgery and what kind?

NEVER!

5. What are your favorite jeans to wear?

Gloria Vanderbelt stretched jean. A grandma needs comfort! Sorry...no $100 jeans in my closet.

Well, there you have it. Now it's your turn. Head on over to MamaM's and grab her 5 Q's. Answer them and link back to her. She is quite a kick.

2 comments:

  1. O my, you had me rolling on the floor with your embarrassing moment. O grandma....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I bet you were embarresed!! So funny!! I wouldn't want to be on any of those shows!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails