Saturday, January 2, 2010

Super Snapshot Saturday

Our Christmas 2004 on Oahu

Our son lived there,
so we all decided to join him for Christmas.

They know me so well..."Mom has a camera...don't look!"
I think they were getting tired of me
documenting our arrival on Oahu!

From loading the car...

To mapping out the direction to the rental house...

To circling the airport...

While waiting for my brothers family,
and other family members to arrive.

Mele Kalikimaka

From left to right
My daughters Nanny, my daughter with Ellie Bellie, me with Bug, Policeman son, Fireman son, his wife with giggles, SIL, niece, hubby, brother and nephew.

2 comments:

  1. We lived on Oahu for four years, thanks to the military :) It was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My parents lived on Oahu back in the late 60s. They flew all their children over for Christmas in 1969 and it was wonderful. I had been to Woodstock that August so I had lots of stories to share with my siblings when my parents were not listening. We spent lots of time touring the island and seeing great shows at some of the local hotels. I would love to go back and take my children...it is on my bucket list!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails