Check out Our Daze in the Desert with Arizona Mama who is doing the giveaway. You too, if you head over there, can enter a chance to win a $40.00 gift certificate for her store, and get one Lisa's awesome pieces.
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Lisa Leonard Deisgns
I found this awesome jewelry, by Lisa Leonard, a couple years ago. Of course through my daughter, who had a friend who receive one of her neckless's and she sent me the link because she wanted one. Being the Mom that I am, I not only ordered one for her but also for my sister in law. And as always, I didn't buy for myself.
Now I have the opportunity to WIN a gift card so I can get one for myself. If I win, this is the neckless I would use the gift card for. It's perfect, 5 charms for 5 'Grands'
Check out Our Daze in the Desert with Arizona Mama who is doing the giveaway. You too, if you head over there, can enter a chance to win a $40.00 gift certificate for her store, and get one Lisa's awesome pieces.
Check out Our Daze in the Desert with Arizona Mama who is doing the giveaway. You too, if you head over there, can enter a chance to win a $40.00 gift certificate for her store, and get one Lisa's awesome pieces.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is gorgeous!
ReplyDelete