Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

Today is Thankful Thursday and Thankfully so!


Am I Thankful that today is day 5 of being laid up? Can anyone be Thankful for such a thing? But one must face the clouds to see the silver lining.


(Remember to pause my Christmas to listen to this song)


I don't like that I have/had medical issues pretty much all my life, but God, my faith, my hope, allows me the strength to rise above and beyond it. Without God, where would I be? Without FAITH, without HOPE! So yes, I am Thankful that even with all it's challenges I CAN continue on as God has planned.


I am very Thankful, while being blessed, to have my family. With them, it is truely beginning to look like Christmas, even without all the decorations. My life and house has already been decorated with love, that bells and tinsle can't replace. I am Thankful that my daughter, with her busy schedule, took the time to come over and put out a few things. God's work, working!


Am I Thankful my children are having issues in their adult lives? With FAITH, with HOPE, and with GOD, I know they too will rise above it and grow in ways only God has planned for them. They will learn what He has intended, for them to grow into the people He had planned for them from the day I gave them to Him. I would give my life for my children, and at times it came really close. It was God who allowed me to continue to nurture and love His additions to my life, to raise them in His glory and yes, be Thankful for all the bumpy roads, steep hills, and potholes along the way. With Him, all things are POSSIBLE!


What are you Thankful for today? It is so easy to join in and tell everyone. Just visit Welcome to the Nut House and ourhappynuthouse.blogspot.com so that your friends, family and visitors know where to find other Thankful Thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry you are laid up for so long. It is wonderful that you have your daughter to come help you out. I hope that you feel better for Christmas and can enjoy the Holidays.

    Thanks for joining my Thankful Thursdays this week!

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails