Monday, December 14, 2009

No, Not Me Monday!




No, it was NOT me who reached for a coat while leaving for Church and felt a tear, which did cause tear's, and immediately knew I was NOT going to be tearing it up in any shape, way or form.

It's NOT me who doesn't even have a tree up, and it's NOT me who will be getting one anytime soon. Hubby decided NOT to bring in the fake tree's I had ready and had prepared for their place in our home, cause he knows I won't rest, who me, NOT me! He knows me so well!

He also decided I didn't need to be wrapping the many gifts stacked up, and suggested, if I rest today, he will set me up tonight when he gets home. So, it's NOT me who just wants to break all the rules, and tackle it anyways.

So it's NOT me who is propped up in bed, thank you honey, and watching White Christmas, nope Not me!

If you want to read other Not Me, Monday's, go to MckMama and link up.

2 comments:

  1. I just put my tree up, so don't feel bad! You'll get to it eventually :)

    ~Elizabeth
    http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better soon! It's hard to rest with so many things on your 'to-do' list.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails