Thursday, December 17, 2009

I Need POINT"S

I really need a new look for my blog without bugging my daughter to do it for me. I know she would but I hate to impose on her more then I already do. I know she has a heart of gold and would, but if I won this contest, I won't have to ask her to do it. So, PLEASE....

Go check out Arizona Momma at Our Daze in the Desert to see just how I can win this contest.

The rules are simple:

1. I must do a blog post about the contest with a link back to her blog and Bloggy Blog Designz (which I have done, twice now!).


2. I have to refer others her way! (explained below)


3. The person with the most referrals by the contest end date, will win! That simple.

What qualifies as a referral? Simply have people go over and comment on this post. Be sure that you USE MY NAME (or she won't know who sent them and where to count it). If you decide to follow it will count as two referrals for me. New followers will have the chance to win too by following these same rules. That is why this is a contest, and not just a giveaway...there is an actual tangible way to win, rather than just a random draw. So hurry up and get started. The contest will end January 1st.

PLEASE...Pretty Please, with sugar on top!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails