Friday, November 20, 2009

Five Question Friday

My Little Life

Questions for Friday, November 20th: (Special thanks this week to Liz, Heidi, Adrienne, Tyler, and Keely for their question suggestions, or inspiration!!)

Here's the rules:


Copy and paste the following questions to your blog, answer the questions, grab the MckLinky Blog Hop code, and link up!

Then, hop around and check out other fabulous bloggers!

Oh, and...I'd love it if you'd link back to Mama M.!!

Don't have a blog but wanna join in?

Simply leave your answers in the comments!



1. Are you a Black Friday shopper?
         
          Yes and No! It was always a tradition when my daughter came home from college that we got up that morning at 5AM, to stand in lines at certain stores, mainly to receive the free gift they gave out. We would hit many stores before 9AM and be proud of our loot. Since becoming ill, it is harder for me to get out like that but we do pick the stores with the deals pertaining to our needs. TIP: Stick with what you are there to buy, get it quickly and get right to the cashier. Otherwise the lines get longer as the morning ticks away.

2. What was your favorite childhood toy? (Think Easy Bake Oven, Cabbage Patch Kid, Shrinky Dinks, etc.)

          I'm sure these will date me, LOL!

My New Roller Skates                    My First bendable Barbie

         

And I will never forget my Poodle Transistor Radio



3. Favorite Christmas movie?

          Growing up it was Miracle on 34th Street, (the original)


          Much later on...National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
   




4. What is the "must have" item on your Christmas list this year?

          My husband wants to get me a new refrigerator, but I would like to be surprised with BibleGLO

5. Do you go all out with decorations or do you keep it simple and classy?

          I go all out! 11 tree's (1 live main tree, 1 for each of my 3 children with their ornaments received or made over the years, 1 for each of my 5 grandchildren filing up like theirs parents, 1 Hummel tree, and 1 Angel tree in memory of my MIL)




This year it will be so different since our remodel is done. For the last 5 years we have been under construction and I decorated around it. What the family room is now the kitchen. What was the kitchen is now the dining room and what was the dining room is the family area. I will have fun!


MckLinky Blog Hop






3 comments:

  1. I am bookmarking that BibleGlo. I have never seen or heard of it before!
    Great answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to have found your blog and someone who is actually around my age. yay......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a blast decorating this year!! I love the significance of the number of trees you have!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails